LSI BI Framework
LSI’s BI dashboards are targeted, task-specific apps that put business users in the driver’s seat. There’s no limit to the questions you can ask, and no waiting for old-fashioned static reports. LSI BI framework lets you combine all your data sources — then gives you instant answers to all your questions. This framework can read data from structured and unstructured databases using HADOOP.
With LSI BI Framework business users can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
- Ability to fetch data from structured and unstructured sources like BIG data.
- Processing even the previously unusable text data in survey reports and making it into intelligible analysis.
- HTML5 support for dashboard compatibility across most of the platforms.
- Flexibility in terms of designing dashboards, as the data fields can be structured in virtual data layers.
- Achieve complex functionalities and calculations through predefined functions in calculation engine.
- Increased interactivity for end user, by switching between charts, making dynamic analysis or reports as he wants etc.
- Real time alerts which will keep the dashboard users updated on changes in data.
- User security and privilege levels.
- Encrypted transmission of sensitive user data.
- A wide range of components featuring various data rendering animations for a premium look and feel.
- User location based language support. It’s a language localization feature enabled tool.
- Minimal learning curve to start using the tool. No coding knowledge or deep querying skills needed for end to end usage. Drag and drop features allows most of the complexities managed in backend.