LSI Microsoft BI Solutions
Through Excel, SQL Server and SharePoint, Microsoft has drastically lowered the cost of entry into the BI market. Organisations of all sizes have access to advanced data integration, analysis and reporting capabilities that used to be the preserve of the largest organisations with the largest budgets.
Perhaps one of the biggest attractions of Microsoft BI is that you can build one full solution using Microsoft infrastructure – with a SQL database platform and familiar tools that deliver the end-user experience.
In order to solve your business intelligence challenges, LSI leverages the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite of products:
- Microsoft Office Excel®
- Microsoft SQL Server™
- SQL Server Reporting Services & Report Builder
- ProClarity™ Analytics
- Microsoft Office PerformancePoint™ Services
With our expertise and the suite of products, you get an end-to-end BI solution that provides information and insights - into the past (consolidated reporting), the present (analytics) and the future (data mining and scorecarding).
We leverage Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Services that provides the required functionality needed for performance management, including scorecards, dashboards, management reporting, analytics, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation.
- Determine the set of leading and lagging indicators that are most appropriate for your business
- Develop the metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Deploy the scorecard platform
- Maintain the scorecard environment
We leverage Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server that provides the required functionality needed for performance management, including scorecards, dashboards, management reporting, and analytics. The application reaches all employees across all business functions.
Data Mining and Integration
- Select the appropriate data to data mine
- Pre-process, transform and enrich the data
- Prepare the data mining training set
- Develop the data mining models
- Interpret and evaluate the data mining results
- Data extraction from source systems
- Data merging
- Data cleansing
- Data transformation and normalization
- Data uploading to destination sources
- Managing dimensional/master data
- Customer data integration
- Profitability Analytics