Health Care Solutions
Commitment to staffing excellence for the healthcare community
LSI Healthcare Services is part of a diversified staffing service organization that is comprised of a vibrant team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality staffing services with the greatest value.
Our goals are to develop services tailored to the needs of the clients, healthcare associates and the market we serve in order to maximize our contribution to the achievement of each individual’s or organization’s objectives.
LSI Healthcare services specialize in the sourcing and management of qualified medical temporary personnel. We provide qualified personnel to fill temp-to-perm, short-term, long-term healthcare personnel. Our aim is to provide quality health care staffing services, and our focus is to partner with our clients to enhance quality care and cost effectiveness for our clients.
- Identifying the specific staffing requirements of the healthcare providers we serve and matching these requirements with the Healthcare personnel who has the appropriate training, credentials, and experience.
- All employees are stringently screened prior to employment and are bonded and insured.
- Provide a flexible, customized service and to help our clients utilize LSI Healthcare services as a positive and beneficial means for cost containment.
- Provide a wide range of staffing services and outsourcing expertise in the healthcare staffing industry customized to offer clients solutions to their specific needs
- Provide customized screening designed to meet OSHA, JCAHO and facility-specific requirements
- Quality Assurance Process: Committed to continuously improving our quality that can only be accomplished through effective open and ongoing communication. LSI commits to maintaining its dedication to quality service
- Seeking ways to add value to the service we provide our clients
- Encourage clients to complete periodic evaluations on our Healthcare personnel
- Provide staffing managers that are responsible to coordinate with the clients, who are trained to deal with staffing needs and credentialing requirements capable of taking appropriate action taken if issues/concerns arise
- Ensure- continuity of service Encouraging participation, feedback, and evaluation for providing LSI Healthcare personnel with effective orientation
- Temporary/ supplemental staffing will save our clients money while increasing productivity and insuring quality patient care
- Save Time
- Our quality control measures assure selection of the best-qualified personnel for your specific position.
- Fill our client requirements quickly and provide the medical personnel for short or long periods of time.
- All personnel go through rigorous screening, testing and evaluation procedures and extensive interview process before they are sent to clients.
- Evaluate applicant skills and aptitudes through nationally accepted evaluation systems to find the right candidate to meet specific client requirements.
- It is standard policy in the qualifying procedure of our candidates to reference check the credentials, conduct JCAHO review, review the applicant’s experience, skills, work history, and education and drug screening (on request).
- Our Accounting Department can invoice client on a weekly or bi-weekly basis by location, floor, patient, or other invoicing procedure preferred by the client.
Eliminate clients recruiting and advertising costs
Reduce expenses by taking applications, testing, screening, interviewing and checking references and credentials
Prepare the payroll and issue paychecks
Save employee benefit costs for client company
Save worker’s compensation and unemployment costs
Decrease your employee turnover
Reduce your employee overtime, and
LSI offers short and long staffing solutions all levels of health care and specialists in these and other disciplines:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers Certified Nursing Assistants
- Medical technicians
- Medical assistants
- Case management
Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing homes, Insurance companies, Physicians, School systems, and other places where healthcare services are required.
Our unique, long-range recruitment program constantly makes available a pool of the most competent and accomplished healthcare professionals in their fields.
LSI Healthcare Services helps healthcare professionals and managers meet today’s challenges with efficient, full-service staffing and quality employment opportunities.